Wednesday, December 12, 2018

A State of the Studio address

The State of the Studio Space is strong. As 2018 begins to near it's completion, I must say this is the most area and resources I have ever had in one space. Over the years I've worked in basements, storage areas under the stairs, the kitchen counter between meals, garages, rented studios. But this - I have basically three stations at my convenience. The 22ft work bench for building; the "hanging wall" for vertical painting and photographing along with fold out work tables; the 'ol drawing board that's been with me for over 20 years and still as necessary as ever; and of course the computer station for digital design work. Never a dull moment when I'm in this space and in my zone. Much more to come in 2019. Always make the space to keep your State of the Creative strong!





No comments: