Friday, October 28, 2011

The Coalition of Hairy Gents logo

A friend of mine www.AndrewJMcKenzie.com started a social group based around the theme of facial hair and those who appreciate it. The Coalition of Hairy Gents is a local chapter branch of www.BeardTeamUSA.org. We gather on the last Sunday of each month at the Firehouse in downtown Eau Claire to socialize, network, and relax among friends new and old. We wanted some imagery for posters and the Facebook page - link below.

So I drew up these designs for starters based on what the name suggests we represent. Although I imagine the group as not having an official logo, but rather an ever changing and expanding library of gorilla-style visual representations by it's members. I hope to see doodles, photos, and mix media interpretations.

1 comment:

April said...

I love both the idea of this club *and* the logos. Almost makes me wish I had a beard. Almost.